Partitions & Accessories Co.®
1220 S Pasadena
Mesa, Arizona 85210
There are several convenient ways to order:
- Just Dial Direct: 480-969-6606 / 1-800-795-6607 To speed service and cut delivery time on materials you need in a hurry, just dial direct and place your order. Most orders will be shipped the same day we receive your confirming signed purchase order. (Applicable payment terms apply.)
- By E-MAIL : email@example.com
- By Mail: (Mail to address listed above)
Your company or school order form is acceptable of course. Our customer service department will be happy to assist you with your order.
- BY FAX: 480-833-5524
Payment Terms: Minimum Order - $25.00 (all orders)
F.O.B. our warehouse with cost of freight added to material price. Applicable taxes will be added.
All prices are subject to change without notice.
IMPORTANT ORDER LIST
- Signed purchase order and/or signed approved payment method.
- Complete shipping and billing address.
- Catalog page number, part number & quantity of each item ordered.
- Color and/or finish of material.
- Total order amount.
- Email or mail a sample picture, for price quotation if not shown in catalog.
- Fax room layout for quotation of full toilet partition stalls.
All orders are processed immediately upon receipt of signed purchase order and receipt of payment per agreed upon payment method. Special order (nonstock) Items will require payment in full with order. Small packages will be sent by United Parcel Service. All others will be shipped by truck. Most orders will take 2 to 5 days travel time once they are shppped from our warehouse.
If you find that the material does not fit your needs contact us immediately. No returned merchandise will be accepted unless our customer service department has given prior authorization. All transportation charges must be pre-paid by the purchaser and are not refundable. Material must be returned in original cartons or in an acceptable shipping manner to avoid damage. All returned materials are subject to a minimum 30% restocking charge. Any dispute will be settled only by Arizona law in Maricopa County, Arizona.
REGARDING DAMAGES OR SHORTAGES
Your merchandise was received by the truck line in good condition, so any damages or shortages are the responsibility of the carrier; therefore note the following points:
- Please inspect your shipment carefully upon arrival. Look for any apparent damages and also see if the number of pieces matches the total as listed on the freight bill.
- Any damages or shortages must be noted in detail on all copies of the freight bill by the driver, and signed by him. Do not sign the freight bill without these notations being made, as they are absolutely necessary in order for you to file your claim.
- If someone other than yourself is going to receive your shipment, be sure that they are aware of this procedure.
- In the event that there is any damage or shortage, ask the driver to have his company supply you with the necessary claim forms and procedures.